Date: November 7, 2016
Time: 5:30 p.m.
Location: Jorgensen Auditorium
- Attire for students receiving certificates is business casual.
- Named award recipients receive a special notification from the Honors Program that they will be recognized at the ceremony.
- Award recipients must RSVP by October 20th at email@example.com or (860) 486-1038.
- There will be no rehearsal. Students should arrive at Jorgensen no later than 5:00 p.m. There will be a logistical briefing immediately prior to the 5:30 p.m. start time.
- Seating for all student recipients will be reserved in the front of the auditorium.
- Students should leave cell phones and personal belongings at home (or give them to a guest).
- Family, friends, University administration, deans, faculty, donors, and alumni are invited.
- All first-year Honors students are required to attend as guests.
- We kindly request that all guests RSVP by October 20th at firstname.lastname@example.org or (860) 486-1038.
- Seating is first come, first served on the main floor and balcony. (Note: There is no elevator to balcony seating.)
- Doors will open at 5:00 p.m. Guests will be asked to take their seats by 5:25 p.m.
- All guests are asked to turn their cell phones off during the ceremony.
Parking is available in the North Parking Garage for a fee
Directions to the Storrs campus/North Garage (Google Map)
I-84 east to exit 68. Turn right onto Route 195 south.
I-84 west to exit 68. Turn left onto Route 195 south.
Travel south on Route 195 straight through intersections of routes 32 and 44. Proceed straight for approximately 1.5 miles to the Storrs campus.
From Route 195, turn right onto North Eagleville Road (Congregational Church on right). At the second light, turn left onto North Hillside Road. At the first stop sign, turn left. The entrance to the North Parking Garage will be immediately on your left. (Exit the parking garage and walk up Hillside Road to Jorgensen, which is the brick building located on your left.)