Date: October 10, 2017
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: Jorgensen Auditorium
- Attire for students receiving certificates is business casual.
- Named award recipients receive a special notification from the Honors Program that they will be recognized at the ceremony.
- Award recipients must RSVP by September 28, 2017 at firstname.lastname@example.org or (860) 486-1038.
- There will be no rehearsal. Students should arrive at Jorgensen no later than 5:30 p.m. There will be a logistical briefing immediately prior to the 6:00 p.m. start time.
- Seating for all student recipients will be reserved in the front of the auditorium.
- Students should leave cell phones and personal belongings at home (or give them to a guest).
- Family, friends, University administration, deans, faculty, donors, and alumni are invited.
- All first-year Honors students are required to attend as guests.
- We kindly request that all guests RSVP by September 28, 2017 at email@example.com or (860) 486-1038.
- Seating is first come, first served on the main floor and balcony. (Note: There is no elevator to balcony seating.)
- Doors will open at 5:30 p.m. Guests will be asked to take their seats by 5:50 p.m.
- All guests are asked to turn their cell phones off during the ceremony.
In an effort to provide you with a positive event experience, we offer the following information with regard to traveling to campus and parking:
UConn Storrs Campus/North Garage (Google Map)
I-84 east to exit 68. Turn right onto Route 195 south.
I-84 west to exit 68. Turn left onto Route 195 south.
Travel south on Route 195 through the intersection with Route 32. At the intersection with Route 44 (CVS on corner), turn right onto Route 44 West. At first light, turn left to utilize Discovery Drive, a convenient new road leading into campus from the north. The road leads directly to the North Parking Garage.
Parking available in the North Parking Garage, for a fee.
Campus map: http://maps.uconn.edu/