Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: Student Union Theatre
Fall Honors Invitation
- Attire for students receiving certificates is business casual.
- Award recipients must RSVP by October 9, 2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org or (860) 486-1038.
- There will be no rehearsal. Students should arrive at 5:00 p.m. There will be a logistical briefing immediately prior to the 6:00 p.m. start time.
- Seating for all student recipients will be reserved in the front of the theater. Please note, you will not be seated with your guests.
- Students should leave cell phones and personal belongings at home (or give them to a guest).
In an effort to provide you with a positive event experience, we offer the following information with regard to traveling to campus and parking:
UConn Storrs Campus/North Garage (Google Map)
I-84 east to exit 68. Turn right onto Route 195 south.
I-84 west to exit 68. Turn left onto Route 195 south.
Travel south on Route 195 through the intersection with Route 32. At the intersection with Route 44 (CVS on corner), turn right onto Route 44 West. At first light, turn left to utilize Discovery Drive, that leads into campus from the north. The road leads directly to the North Parking Garage.
Parking available in the North Parking Garage, for a fee.
Campus map: http://maps.uconn.edu/