Thesis Workshops are for Freshmen and Sophomores. Thesis workshops acquaint students with information pertaining to the writing of an Honors Thesis. ATTENDING ONE COUNTS TOWARDS THE “THESIS WORKSHOP” REQUIREMENT FOR SOPHOMORE HONORS. This also counts as an Honors event for students pursuing University Honors Laureate. The following workshops are offered:
- 1/29/2019, Tuesday, 12:30 – 1:20pm- PBB 129
- 2/18/2019, Monday, 4:40-5:30pm- MCHU 302
- 3/13/2019, Wednesday, 12:20- 1:10pm- MCHU 305
- 4/9/2019, Tuesday, 5:00 – 5:50pm – MCHU 302
Thesis Retreats are for Juniors and Seniors. Thesis retreats help students by providing a space for thinking and working quietly. Snacks are provided and the space is hosted by a student who provides structure to the time by indicating breaks during the retreat. The following retreats are offered:
- 3/16/2019, Saturday, 1pm-5pm- MCHU 106
Oops! We could not locate your form.