Congratulations to the following winners of the 2014 Honors Core Course Grant Competition:
- Kari Adamsons, Assistant Professor of Human Development & Family Studies: Revision of Close Relationships Across the Lifespan for the Honors Core.
- Anke Finger, Associate Professor of German Studies, Media Studies, and Comparative Literary and Cultural Studies: Revision of the Honors Core course Reading Between the Arts for online delivery. Thank you to eCampus for sponsoring this award.
- Mitchell Green, Professor of Philosophy: Revision of Know Thyself for the Honors Core.
- Jocelyn Linnekin, Professor of Anthropology: Development of Honors Core: Analyzing Religion.
- Adrienne Macki Braconi, Assistant Professor of Dramatic Arts: Development of Honors Core: Analyzing Sports as Performance.
- Rachel Theodore, Assistant Professor of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences: Development of Introduction to Communication Disorders: Interdisciplinary Perspectives from Brain to Behavior.
Thank you to all of the UConn faculty who submitted fantastic and innovative proposals, as well as our faculty committee.