We’re excited by your interest in UConn’s Honors Program! The Honors Program provides amazing opportunities at the top public university in New England.
The Honors Program provides:
- an Honors education where you will explore, create and lead
- Honors courses designed for rigor and challenge
- dedicated Honors faculty advisors
- the Honors thesis/project experience
- Honors housing for first-years and beyond
- participation in a shared community
- Honors specific events, special programs, and co-curricular activities
- education abroad opportunities
Honors students participate in enriching academics and a supportive community, while also enjoying the research, cultural, and athletic opportunities of a major research university. The Honors Program is part of UConn Enrichment Programs, providing experiences to further enhance your undergraduate education.
Through the Honors Program, students receive an education where they engage in exploration, creativity, and leadership opportunities. Learn more about “The Honors Experience: A Community of Scholars Who Explore, Create, & Lead”, by visiting our About Us page. Please contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.