Conversion FAQ’s

Can I submit a late Conversion?
Late conversion requests will be reviewed on a case by case basis, please email

When and where will I see Honors credit?
The Honors credit notation is normally posted prior to the beginning of the following semester and only appears on the transcript.  The grading in the course details of the course will change in Student Admin about three week prior to the end of the semester for approved conversion requests.

How can I check if my conversion was approved?

Will I receive Honors credit for my research or independent study work?
First, check the course and section in Student Admin. If it is listed as being Graded: Honors credit, earning a B- or above in the course will automatically earn Honors credit on your transcript. If not, a conversion request needs to be submitted.