Conversion Dashboard – Students may check the status of your conversion request(s) and instructors can access records to be reviewed and approved.
- If this is the first time you log in to your dashboard, look in Responses view click on Customize and a View Properties box will pop up. Scroll down to the Application viewing options, check off View form in new dialogue box (a one time settings change) and click OK.
- Students can view their conversions at active stages until they are archived.
- Important Instructors or Honors Advisors can only see conversion requests that require their approval, all other records are intentionally hidden from view. To request a full list of current or past conversion records or please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conversions will be at one of the following stages:
- Instructor Agreement – the record is currently waiting for instructor approval (initial stage)
- Instructor Return – the record needs student action and then re-submission
- Honors Advisor Agreement – the record is currently waiting for Honors advisor approval
- Advisor Return – the record needs student action and re-submission and it will then need instructor re-approval before it will go to the Honors advisor
- Instructor Final Approval – during finals week, instructors will be sent requests to approve conversion work. The record may also be at this stage if it has been marked incomplete and given more time.
- Honors Final Review – final review is required the by Honors office before transcript posting
- If the instructor has approved the conversion work, by the grade posting deadline, a request will been sent for transcript updating and typically processed within 4 weeks. Later conversions approvals will result in later posting deadlines.
Please report any issues with the system to email@example.com.