For Sophomore Admission
Minimum Criteria for Honors Admission as a Sophomore for Fall:
- Next application cycle deadline for current UConn students is July 1
- Enrollment as an undergraduate at UConn is required
- 24 credits/two semesters (taken at UConn or another institution of higher education)
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.40 to apply
- If transfer student – Cumulative GPA of at least 3.40 at previous institution
Online Honors Application : In the top right corner of the Quest Portal, click on “Log In” and select “UConn Single Sign-on”. Use your NetID to access the Honors application.
You will need to complete the required application tasks within the online system:
- Honors Application Cover & Essay – fill out and Mark as Complete. THIS TASK MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE THE TRANSCRIPT TASK WILL APPEAR.
- Resume – upload file and Mark as Complete
- Transcript upload task and Mark as Complete
- Final Review and Submission of Application