Our Honors residential communities are vibrant environments of students living, studying, learning, and growing together. Participating in one of our communities can jumpstart your academic success, personal development, and successful transition to college.
Click the tabs above for information about:
- First-year honors housing
- Upper-division (after the first year) honors housing
- Honors to Opportunities (H2O) House, an interdisciplinary community for 2nd-year Honors students at UConn Storrs
- How to apply for Honors housing, including deadlines
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs) and their answers