Honors Readmission After University Readmission

After a gap in your attendance and readmission to the University as an undergraduate student, you may also seek readmission to the Honors Program if you were enrolled immediately prior to your absence.

To be considered for Honors readmission, you must provide the details of your plans for returning to UConn and participating in the Honors Program (including your intended graduation date, major, school/college, and other relevant information) in the form below. If you are petitioning for readmission for your junior year or later (or with four or fewer semesters remaining), you must submit a new or updated copy of the Honors Preliminary Plan of Study to be considered.

Important Note:

Please know while we will make every effort to review your application as soon as possible, it may not be reviewed immediately upon receipt. Please also remember that our staff members are mandated reporters for Title IX issues; any information you submit in this application would be subject to UConn reporting policies. If you feel you need more immediate assistance or support, we encourage you to reach out to the Dean of Students Office and/or Counseling and Mental Health Services. In addition, if you have concerns related to sexual harassment, sexual assault, intimate partner violence and/or stalking, we encourage you to review the resources and reporting options available at: